Bahraini army murders peaceful demonstrators
This gut-wrenching video (after the jump) shows peaceful protestors being fired on with automatic weapons by Bahrain’s military. The comment thread on the YouTube video attains a new peak in awfulness, even for YouTube videos, with rage-filled illiterates variously blaming Iranian provocateurs, Israel, the USA, Shiites, Sunnis, and whomever else is handy, interspersed with people convinced that gunshots don’t really sound like that.
Meanwhile, Al Jazeera’s coverage continues to be the best thing going, followed closely by the Guardian.
Bahrain’s army deliberately kills peaceful protesters with live rounds ( automatic weapon ) (Thanks, Superface, via Submitterator!)
- Bahrain: anti-government protests continue despite brutal …
- Bahrain: peaceful protests turn violent as police attack …
- Glued to events in Libya, Yemen and Bahrain – Boing Boing
- Bahrain: blogger Ali Abdulemam arrested – Boing Boing
- Bahrain: in protest crackdown, regime appears to have tightened …
- Bahrainis use Google Earth to spy on royals' palaces – Boing Boing